2. This rug. I LOVE the one blue flower.
I’ve been looking up Italian villas online and one of the things I LOVE about the rooms is their rugs. I need more faded, understated, sweet florals in my life!
I’ve put cinnamon in them, cut shapes in their tops, and given one to Beau that he forgot about in his office and let burn for 4 hours. We went on a date last night and while in a little shop smelled a candle burning that was orange and clove. We both loved it so much! Later I realized why we might like that scent! I need to buy some cloves and stick them in oranges.
5. playing with old school curlers.
6. Catching delinquent children. I Found some green marker scribble on the wall. Who is the culprit? Could it be this little boy hiding his face on the ground?
7. Tinted moisturizer. If I don’t look a little sunkissed I look a little dead.
8. This moon sweatshirt. Setting over my baby!